Through the generosity of our ChurchLights sponsors we keep ChurchLights new each year while giving back to the community.
Since nearly the beginning of ChurchLights, we have had a commitment to provide a new and innovative way to not only celebrate Jesus, but to give back to the community that comes to this free experience. We continue that mission again in our tenth year by adding new ways that you can help us keep ChurchLights different each year, and to give back to the community through your generosity by being one of our ChurchLights sponsors. As always, we will guarantee that 50% or more of all profits from any donation will be given to the local food pantries we support.
- Donate a Light - For a donation of $5 or more: write your name or a name of a loved one on a paper light bulb to put on our tree at the main entrance to the Indoor Light Display. We will give away $3 to local food pantries for every $5 light donated. Your light will stay on our tree every year for as long as ChurchLights continues.
- Become an Individual Sponsor - For a donation of $25 or more: in addition to including your name on a paper light bulb, you will receive a special ChurchLights coupon book and we will add you (or the person you wish to dedicate the donation to) onto the 2017 sponsors webpage.
- Become a Family Sponsor - For a donation of $50 or more: in addition to including your name on a paper light bulb, you will receive a special ChurchLights family coupon book and we will add your family onto the 2017 sponsors webpage.
The 2017 Coupon Book:
- 2 Free Items from the Snack bar per night (11/26, 12/3, 12/10, 12/17) - This increases to 8 Free Items for a Family Sponsor
- $5 coupon to be used for any ChurchLights sales table (food, candy, crafts)
- Unlimited free popcorn and bottled water - This applies to your whole family for a Family Sponsor
Sponsor listing coming soon